Re: Parser in distribution

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Parser in distribution
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:10:00 +0200

On 14 Sep 2005, at 13:26, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

in this particular case, it is also a combination of GCC and Flex causing problems, so we'd have to ship several lexer.cc files.

OK. I remember that the C++ lexers of older Flex had a problem with the std namespace. Under Mac OS X BSD, the latest Flex official version doesn't work (unless a new release has been made), but one has to use the CVS version instead. The Flex C++ lexer needs to be rewritten and synced with Bison C++ output.

  Hans Aberg