lilypond-book and srcltx

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: lilypond-book and srcltx
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:05:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm attempting to use srcltx with my lilypond-book creations (to enable
point-and-click / inverse search). I'm having one problem with it:
lilypond-book modifies the number of lines in lilypond blocks, so the
backward references to the source files are broken.

I have created a workaround that's good enough for myself. My solution is to
strip all newlines from the code inserted by lilypond-book, and to add as
many newlines that the original .ly code contained. The fix has the benefit
that srcltx works well with it, and it has the drawback that lilypond-book's
output .tex files become less readable.

Do you find it sensible to backport this fix to the official lilypond-book
script?

--
Erik