Re: Problem with slurs, removing stem engraver

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Problem with slurs, removing stem engraver
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:18:22 +0100

On Monday 12 December 2005 21.56, Don Blaheta wrote:
> This is 2.6.4 on a MacOS box.  Incidentally, I think gregorian-init.ly
> is calling \version, because lilypond doesn't warn me about lack of a
> \version line when I've included it---that probably shouldn't be the
> case.

- IIRC, the slurring engine has been drastically improved in 2.7. Can you
check if the file works better with 2.7?
- If the problem still happens, can you please create a smaller example?
(usually possible by removing notes and other things from the input file). I
would guess e.g. that it has nothing to do with gregorian notation or lyrics.

--
Erik