[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Fwd: FW: Re: Lyric extender line bug

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Fwd: FW: Re: Lyric extender line bug
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:49:45 +0100
User-agent: KMail/1.8.3


This looks rather weird; a layout bug occurs only under Windows, not under 
Linux. For this reason, I can't add the bug to CVS. Also, I don't have access 
to a windows box, so I can't verify the bug.

(I'm using guile 1.6.7, gcc 4.0.2)

--- Begin Message --- Subject: FW: Re: Lyric extender line bug Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:25:28 +0000
Hi, I've managed to isolate the problem. When I compile this:
\version "2.7.18"
\relative c'
\clef treble
\key f \major
\time 4/4 \autoBeamOff
g'4 r4 c2\melisma \break
bes16[ c bes a] bes[ f' e f] e[ f g f]  e  }

\addlyrics { me, "  " __  }

The results are shown in extracta.pdf. But when I add a note "d" after "e" at the end, the result is shown in extractb.pdf. Both are generated by Lilypond 2.7.18 for Windows 98. If this is a layout bug, I don't know what's wrong.

The problem still occurs in Lilypond 2.7.23 for Windows 98. I'm led to believe that this might have something to do with Windows 98 as Windows XP doesn't show the problem.

Attachment: extracta.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

Attachment: extractb.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

bug-lilypond mailing list

--- End Message ---

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]