Re: parallel versus series scoring

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: parallel versus series scoring
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:52:11 -0800

On 22-Jan-06, at 9:07 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
Here is a patch, doing what you described above:

looks great. Please apply ?

Graham, I think this should be documented somewhere in the tutorial, since the lack of such a feature has been a big complaint about LilyPond (relative to eg. MUP).

Agreed. Once I can play with it (.29 released, or building from source if it works) I'll write something about it. Is there an input/regression/ file I can look at? (I couldn't see one in CVS logs)