Re: review new info on file layout

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: review new info on file layout
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:11:13 -0800

On 29-Jan-06, at 1:12 AM, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

Overall it's a great addition to the manual.

Thanks! I've added your suggestions. I also added Han-Wen's suggestions; I'll advertise it on -user when .30 comes out.

 I'm a little put out
because I was starting to put together a few notes to do something
similar, but I'm sure I'll get over it!

Sorry. Let me know if you're working on anything else; that way we can avoid duplication of effort.