\epsfile works!

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: \epsfile works!
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:59:59 +0100

Hi to all!

I finally managed to import some eps graphics into my document with the
latest Lily. The "import a picture with GIMP and export it to eps, so
Lily can import it" works fluently. My scores are much more attractive
with a picture on the first page or right before the score now (this is
so important, if a choir or an orchestra uses your scores because
pictures really revive things up).

I'd like to thank the authors for their eps improvements and related
bugfixes. I'm very grateful for all the effort you're putting it in the
Lily project.

Best regards & keep up the good work :-) !
- Matevž Jekovec