Re: A quest through the docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: A quest through the docs
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:49:52 -0800

On 24-Feb-06, at 8:49 PM, Don Blaheta wrote:

* "raggedlast" should be "ragged-last-right" for consistency with the
  others...

Or at least ragged-last.  Han-Wen?

* ...and it should be in the index in any case.

I've indexed it.

* The top two levels of the Program reference should be on a single
  page, or else the summaries on the top page should include the words

I don't know how to do this; I might look at the program reference stuff in the summer.

* 10.5.7 should have an example layout block like the following:
  \layout {
    indent = #0
    line-width = #150
    raggedlast = ##t
  }
and explain that it removes the first line's indent, sets the width to 150 times the width of a staff space (right?), and turns on raggedlast
  mode.

I'll include an example, but I think that by this point in the manual, it's pretty obvious what things do.