Doc-related: add a backlink in C.3?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Doc-related: add a backlink in C.3?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:59:08 -0600

Hey Graham,

Just figured out that I was being clumsy with my calling syntax for
x11 color constants (and sent a retraction to bug-lilypond). Section
8.5.7 "Coloring objects" explains the calling syntax for x11 colors
perfectly and, in fact, links to the list of colors in appendix C.3.

Would it be possible to add a corresponding hyperlink in appendix C.3
"List of colors" to point back to 8.5.7?

Something in C.3 like:

"X color names

X color names come [in] several variants ...

For x11 calling syntax, see <a 8.5.>here</a>."

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden