Re: point and click broken?

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: point and click broken?
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:24:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Tapio Tuovila wrote:

> as no one seems to be particularly interested in this 'point and click
> -stuff' I decided to elaborate my message a little:
>
> Seems like something happened to p&c between 2.7.36 and 2.7.37.

That helped, thank you! I just bisected through these revisions, and the
"culprit" was this commit:

    (grob-cause): replace backslashes by /
    (glyph-string): use ~$ for less decimals for glyph-string and
        grob-cause.

It tries to make the PostScript more readable by formatting decimal
numbers with only two digits after the dot. However, you need to pass it a
number, not a formatted string... Please find attached a patch which fixes
that.

Ciao,
Dscho