Re: printallheaders does it twice

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: printallheaders does it twice
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:58:14 -0500

    LC> The attached file in 2.6 appropriately prints all the headers exactly
    LC> once for each \score block.

I take it back; 2.6 doesn't seem to print the headers on the subsequent
scores at all.

    LC> In 2.7.37 (yesterday morning's cvs), it prints all the headers twice
    LC> for the first score.

This is still a problem, just not a regression.  In order to work
around the problem (I want all the headers once at the top of each
score, I put:

       breakbefore = ##t

into the header block, but it still didn't break between the two
headers on the first page, so I had to insert a header block in the
first score:

         \header {
             breakbefore = ##t
             }

so that it would break between the headers.  Now I can just not print
that silly first page with the two sets of headers.  (file with
workaround attached.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139