Re: docs: 10.5.6 penultimate example on accidentals and spacing

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: docs: 10.5.6 penultimate example on accidentals and spacing
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:04:53 +0100

Trevor Bača wrote:
The second-to-last example in 10.5.6 reads "Symbol sizes (such as
accidentals) may be disregarded for determining horizontal spacing".
However, if we look at the example (with the double accidentals) it's
clear that, in fact, accidental width *is* definitely affecting the
horizontal spacing. (We can see this because the space between each of
the noteheads differs.)

Just a stupid remark, but can you include urls to the documentation affected. It makes everyone's life easier.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com