Re: LilyPond 2.7.38 released, final release candidate

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.7.38 released, final release candidate
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:43:32 +0100

Laura Conrad wrote:

Does anyone have any good advice for Debian users who do decide to

Yes. Get your binary from lilypond.org;  it includes the right GS version.

Jan and I have invested man-months each to get the GUB builds to work reliably. That's why I nowadays just ignore complaints of people who choose to build their own binaries, when they could use the GUB binaries.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com