Re: GUB: patch for linux_kernel_headers

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GUB: patch for linux_kernel_headers
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:38:47 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

It was a few weeks ago, so I assume that debian throws away old
versions quickly. I expect that this will break in the near future as
well; can we figure out a mechanism that doesn't rely on Debian source
archives? Or one that takes it from a stable version of ubuntu/debian?

Yes, we could, but then it would not be debian_unstable.py.  We may
want to disable downloading of debian-unstable stuff by default
(esp. because we do not build debian anyway) or make a switch to
debian_stable.py.

I think the linux_kernel_headers are used for the linux build, not the debian one.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com