Re: PS buglet while handling TT fonts

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: PS buglet while handling TT fonts
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:42:38 +0200

iWerner LEMBERG wrote:
Han-Wen,

after processing xiao-haizi-guai-guai.ly, I see the following in the
/CharStrings dictionary of GBZenKai-Medium:

  /CharStrings 7764 dict dup begin
/uni0000 0 def /uni0000 1 def
    /uni0000 2 def
    /uni0000 31 def
    /uni0020 32 def
    /uni0021 33 def

Apparently you don't iterate over the Unicode cmap of this font,
otherwise you would get just a single `/uni0000' entry and not 31.
BTW, later in the CharStrings array there are even more `/uni0000'
entries...

Hmmm. How's current CVS ? I thought that C++ maps throw an error when confronted with nonexisting keys.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com