Re: make cvsclean?

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: make cvsclean?
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:57:40 +0200

Hi

On 4/4/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
I guess not, although I don't personally see the use (my source
directory is a complete mess anyway because I dump all my debugging .ly
files there)

Well, I guess that there are other developers that might need this. I see no problem with the naming (since we've already got distclean and maintainerclean, cvsclean seems like a good name), but I'm not going to argue about that. New patch attached. Please apply.

ChangeLog:
2006-04-04  Erlend Aasland  <address@hidden>

    * stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make: add cvs-clean target

    * stepmake/stepmake/toplevel- targets.make: print help info about cvs-clean

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com