Re: Old-style F clef?

From: David Feuer
Subject: Re: Old-style F clef?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:55:25 -0400

On 4/12/06, Geoff Horton <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Do you mean this one:
> > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Oldbassclef.png ?
>
> Yes. If I create one in Metafont, would it be hard to add to the progam?

I'm not a LilyPond expert, so I'll pass this on to the list, but I
would expect it to be fairly simple to change the clef font.  A
question of my own: can users build new fonts from old within
LilyPond?  It'd be cool to let users create, say, a clef font based on
the usual clef font but substituting their preferred version of the F
clef from another font.

David