Re: severe problems with mftrace from CVS

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: severe problems with mftrace from CVS
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:05:59 +0200

Werner LEMBERG schreef:
I really hope that noone has tried to build lilypond with the mftrace
from the CVS!  It took me some hours to find out why lilypond
completely fails to produce any decent output...

Here is a patch, together with a ChangeLog entry, which fixes the most
serious bugs.

    Werner

2006-04-27  Werner Lemberg  <address@hidden>

        * mftrace.py <top_level>: Don't define `include_dirs' here.
        (parse_command_line) <'-I'>: Destination is `include_dirs',
        not `includes'.
        <'-e'>: Add missing destination (`encoding_file') and remove
        explicit initialization.
        (do_file): Define `include_dirs' here.  Copy command line
        option values properly and append `origdir' before handling
        encoding files.

hi,

I just checked in a patch for --encoding. Can you apply the other patches? Thanks!

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com