Re: Spacing patch

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Spacing patch
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:54:22 +1000

On Mon, 1 May 2006 09:35, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Joe Neeman wrote:
> >> I'm also not certain if these are normal.
> >
> > Given that this is where lilypond exits with an error, I'd hope not ;).
> > It turns out that this is caused by guile 1.6. The compatibility hack (if
> > (not (defined? 'inf?))
> >     (define-public (inf? x) #f))
> > was letting infs through. I guess it's time to upgrade...
>
> You could also export a ly:inf? from lilypond.

I was having trouble[1] getting 1.8 to work on amd64, so I've actually already
done a patch. It allows me to finish "make web", but maybe exporting a C++
function would be more reliable?

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.devel/5805

2006-05-01  Joe Neeman  <address@hidden>

        * scm/lily-library.scm: Fix guile 1.6 compatibility in inf? and nan?