Re: Segnos, Codas, and Really Crap Formatting

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Segnos, Codas, and Really Crap Formatting
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:42:20 -0700

On 16-May-06, at 5:21 AM, address@hidden wrote:

I've solved that now, it looks like it was a combination of poor documentation

http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

I can't get my codas right. I want (as per normal practice) to have a
"missing system" between the main body of the music and the coda. No
problem putting a line-break in, but how do I put extra space in there
to make it stand out?

You mean something like
page-spacing.ly
in the Regressions test?

I'd much rather support and
use free software, not buy Sibelius or somesuch (I've bought Personal
Composer, and lily is SO much easier to use...)

Nothing's stopping you from supporting free software. There are many ways that you can support the LilyPond project.