Re: Scheme chapter: material for deletion

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Scheme chapter: material for deletion
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:19:11 -0700

On 20-May-06, at 4:42 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

\applyMusic was the music function ancestor: you could apply a unary
function to a single music expression. So it is sort of useless now,
unless I'm missing something.

As long as all old useful examples that use the \applyMusic
feature are not rewritten into music functions, it may
certainly be useful for some people. On the other hand,
keeping \applyMusic in the implementation but removing
it from the documentation may be a good way to phase it
out.

I'll try to round up a volunteer to modify the input/* snippets to use music functions instead of \applyMusic; failing that, I'll do it myself. Assuming that gets done, I can safely delete the entire OLD STUFF section.