Re: Doc addition: Rehearsal Mark Alignment

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Doc addition: Rehearsal Mark Alignment
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:48:12 +0200

Cameron Horsburgh schreef:
I've had a look at the note in the 2.8 News file about the new rehearsalMarkAlignSymbol.
> It seems to say everything that's needed, but I'm wondering if we need
> a list of possible values. The example shows key-signature and clef---where can I find the others?

Check out the values for break-align-symbol in define-grobs.scm

I've also noticed that the explanation calls the value rehearsalMarkAlignSymbol
> whilst the snippet calls it break-align-symbol. What needs to be changed?

this was changed during the 2.7 cycle. The snippet is correct.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com