Docs: How to patch against embedded examples

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Docs: How to patch against embedded examples
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:52:55 +0200

Hi, here is a patch for a better presentation of an example in music
glossary (motif). No accented letters this time, I promise.

The corrected example requires a \layout section and I don't know if
it does override the generated lily-2012336369.ly that also includes
one.

The patch also does not include a Changelog edit because I had
not-resolved conflicts in my local copy of this file.

Thanks

I have not kept on the thread on the issue about texinfo macros etc
because of my newbieness in that subject. Sorry!
--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org