RE: Octave checks, relative, and spurious warnings ...

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Octave checks, relative, and spurious warnings ...
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:59:25 +0100

Looking good :-)

The warning has gone away, and deleting the octave check still leaves
everything looking correct :-)

Adding it to standard lily is I think a good idea. It should be
documented both when discussing relative mode (s6.2.1), and when
discussing fragments - I'm sure that's in the manual somewhere, but I
can't find it on a quick search.

Cheers,
Wol