Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:58:43 +0200

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

I don't think we were so worried about adding arrows to specific spanners
(that's easy)--I was wondering what objects could have arrows attached using
this functionality. IIRC Graham thought the answer to this question might be
more appropriate in the Program Reference.
Do you mean that it should be possible to browse from an arbitrary property
and find links back to all objects that implement the interface that includes that property? This is just one example of such a general issue for the Program
Reference.

I'll return to the specific case of arrows in a separate email.

  /Mats