Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:31:37 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:

Sorry, I was unclear. I've changed annotate-spacing in the example, but annotatepage and annotateheaders are lilypond properties without hyphens. If changing them is as simple of doing "sed /s/annotatepage/annotate-page/ * -r" I could do it, but I'm not comfortable doing anything else to the lilypond source code.

I can write the convert-ly rules to do it, though.

grep the sources and do it by hand. It should only be a couple of occurences in scm/

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com