Re: Doc updates from NEWS

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Doc updates from NEWS
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:18:01 -0700

On 9-Jun-06, at 2:12 AM, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

Graham:
New chapter? Oooh...

It's not online yet.

Could you remind me which parts are relatively new? I did find a couple of typos in some newer stuff a day or so ago but I didn't do anything about it. I'm happy to go through the newer stuff for a language review, if you'd like.

Don't bother yet; rest assured that I'll ask for comments when it's ready (soon).

Go ahead and remove the "Hmm..." items from the list.