Documentation - articulation and repeats

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: Documentation - articulation and repeats
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:59:24 +0100

I notice the stuff about how to put articulation marks over barlines has
disappeared from where it was (6.6.1 articulations), and hasn't
reappeared where I thought it was going to - section 7 Repeats.

By the way, I've lost it (I thought it was in collated-files but I can't
find it) ... but I found a .ly file with all the articulations and their
names which tells the user what a "scripts.ufermata" or whatever looks
like. If this section comes back, it should point at this .ly ...

Cheers,
Wol

* ************************************************************************ *

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain
private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must
not act on anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it,
disseminate it in any way, or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to
inform us of the transmission error or telephone ECA International immediately
and delete the e-mail from your information system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 8272 5300,
Hong Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582
2333.