Re: lilypond Scheme syntax in ly/music-fonctions-init.ly

From: Thomas Bushnell BSG
Subject: Re: lilypond Scheme syntax in ly/music-fonctions-init.ly
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:44:16 -0700

Ludovic RESLINGER <address@hidden> writes:

> Actually I haven't tested, because I am on packaging of guile-1.8 in
> debian.

I think this is independently useful work to do (and thanks for taking
it on), and since upstream says they use 1.8 and everyone else says
that 1.8 works, and that 1.6.8 has trouble, it is surely the best
thing to simply proceed ahead with 1.8 and then depend on that for
Debian lilypond.

However, it would be a good idea if someone who knew more about
lilypond's guile use than I do would report a bug against guile 1.6.8
for the guile developers' information.

Thomas