Re: page breaking (again)

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: page breaking (again)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:35:54 +1000

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 12:38 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> >> Looks good. Please apply, after fixing the following issues.

OK, the issues have been fixed. I'm unable to make web, however. I
applied the attached patch, but it aborts because input/test/*.ly and
ly/performer-init.ly still have references to "instrument" instead of
instrumentName.

So I run
convert-ly -e ly/performer-init.ly input/test/* input/regression/*
and I get as far as input/regression/figured-bass.ly which fails as
reported on the bug list.

Based on the fact that the page-breaking patch was regression-free a
couple of weeks ago, can I commit anyway? Or should I wait until the
"make web" issues are fixed?