Compiling success (almost) in Debian sid

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Compiling success (almost) in Debian sid
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:51:49 +0300

I finally managed to compile and use lilypond from cvs in Debian sid.

Apparently, the problems were
 - mftrace 1.2.0 (compiled by me), which I updated to 1.2.4 (from debian sid), and
 - old fonts in old installations (it is not possible to make uninstall if version number was changed, however, this is problem only for developers).

There remained still some problem in compiling the documentation, but earlier several problems are gone.

Best wishes,
Heikki