Re: Failing to compile 2.6.8: Guile reports error

From: Raphael Manfredi
Subject: Re: Failing to compile 2.6.8: Guile reports error
Date: 6 Sep 2006 21:31:48 GMT

Quoting Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> from ml.lilypond.devel:
:Why don't you use the Linux package available for download at
:www.lilypond.org? It should work without any problems on a Debian
:machine, for example.

Sure, it works.  But I want to be able to recompile lilypond myself,
otherwise I won't be able to play with the code and make any change.

:As far as I can see from the Debian package database, the file
:usr/share/guile/1.6/srfi/srfi-39.scm should be included in the
:libs/guile-1.6-libs package.

It is!

        $ dpkg --search /usr/share/guile/1.6/srfi/srfi-39.scm
        guile-1.6-libs: /usr/share/guile/1.6/srfi/srfi-39.scm

Which makes the build error all the more strange.

Raphael