Re: Translator todos

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Translator todos
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:24:20 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
On Thursday 28 September 2006 02:36, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Erik Sandberg schreef:
Hi,

Here's a summary of my plans for the translator (I assume all of this
will happen after 2.10):
there is one thing that still needs to be done, and preferably for 2.10:
the internals documentation still uses the events-accepted field from
the translator description, while it would be more accurate to dump the
listeners to the internals doc.

The attached patch fixes this, and also eliminates the parser lookahead for 0-ary functions.

make web is running now. May I commit if it succeeds?

sure . This looks like a shortcut, though: shouldn't there be a list of different StreamEvent types in the internals documentation?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com