Re: Fixing issue #44

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Fixing issue #44
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:29:13 +0200

Erlend Aasland schreef:
Hi,

On 10/12/06, *Erlend Aasland* <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

        I think the correct patch is making sure that
        the undotted note head also is in the support of the
        side-position-interface for dot-column.

Ok, done that, patch attached. However, I'm not convinced that this is the best solution to the problem. (The only book about music typography I've got, is "The Art of Music Copying" (Roemer), but it doesn't mention this problem.)

looks good ; please apply after successful "make web".

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com