[bug] line breaking

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: [bug] line breaking
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 01:42:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

in the following file:

\version "2.9.24"
\context Voice \transpose c c'' {
  c8 c4
  c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
}

the leading "c8" causes that never in this score a barline coincides with a note starting/ending. As a result, no line break is found for this score, and the whole score is printed in a single line, thus exceeding the right margin of the paper.

I think, the score should, regardless of the missing coincidence, still be breakable at each of the barlines. Or I am missing something? (Btw., I found this example by investigating reasons for the often weird spacing in mensural notation.)

Greetings,
Juergen