Re: Git repository, was Re: doc branching

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Git repository, was Re: doc branching
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:32:49 +0200

Johannes Schindelin escreveu:
Hi,

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Interested parties can get the darcs repo at
  http://lilypond.org/~hanwen/gub-git/

Well, I cannot. As I stated earlier, I gave up on darcs.

You can simply wget the directory, which will give you a runnable copy of gub.

I found that at least one particular version of git-cvsimport forgot files, but I had the impression that it was because of "--no-rlog". Anyway, I will investigate. (This could take a week or so, as I am travelling.)

It might well be a bug in cvsps, or git-cvsimport, or both. Hopefully I can fix it.

I have some more clues now; some of the time stamps in the CVS repo are messed up; eg revision 1.2 of flower/include/GNUmakefile lists 2002 as the year which is clearly wrong.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com