Re: Documentation translation: first patch

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Documentation translation: first patch
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:01:51 +0100

John Mandereau wrote:
> Besides that, I hope I don't have to download the entire git history to
> track the `fr-doc' branch. I'm sure there is an easy way to tell git to
> push to/pull from 'fr-doc' instead of 'stable/2.10', but I'm relatively
> new to it... I'm going to investigate it.

That was just RTFM. I'm now able to pull and merge the 'fr-doc' branch.

Thank you for bearing with my patch. After that, what do you think the
most efficient plan is? Should I keep working on the
makefiles/buildscripts even if you have to polish my work, or should I
simply restart the translation work on the lilypond-user-fr list now and
let you working alone ?

A mix of the two alternatives is possible, of course, and anyway I'll be
one the first testers of the new translation and build infrastructure.

John Mandereau <address@hidden>