python script extension

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: python script extension
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:38:09 +0100

Hello,

I'm wondering if it is intentional that lilypond-book.py became lilypond-book and convert-ly.py became convert-ly in the Windows version of 10.0-2. This is important for me, because for running these commands from LilyPondTool I should know this information. Because if I change the code again, I would like to know, if this will change again.

Bert