Re: MacOS Lilypond distribution

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: MacOS Lilypond distribution
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:16:19 +0100

Matthias Neeracher escreveu:
>> As I've said before: it's almost trivially easy to make the frontend
>> x86 too, but someone needs to run py2app on an intel box, and
>> send me the results.
>
> Since I am, as of a week ago, the proud owner of an Intel box, I'd be
> happy to do that. However, I have been unable to figure out where to
> find the MacOS specific bits in the git repository, and how to kick off
> that build.

They are still in CVS, module installers/macos. Inside there, we have
a directory LilyPad where you should run py2app as

  python setup.py --icon lilypond.icns

I need the resulting .app directory.

You can test whether it works, by overwriting the x86 lilypond.app
from lilypond.org with the just generated one.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com