ChordNames

From: Philip Chinery
Subject: ChordNames
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:54:15 +0100

Hello,

We have a problem (or rather an optical preference) with the chord names
that are deisplayed. Moll chords are displayed like "Am", but we want to
have it another way (maybe it is a german thing...), to have moll chords
displayed lowercase. So "A" remains "A" and "Am" will become "a".

I have posted to the user list but got no respone on that - is it possible
at all at the moment?

I have discovered these properties in the documentation:
 - chordRootNamer
 - chordNoteNamer

The documentations says: "The chordNoteNamer property can be set to a
specialized function to change this behavior. For example, the base can be
printed in lower case."

Now the only problem for me is to know how to write and set such a function,
then I would probably be able to make moll chords lowercase :)

Is this documented somewhere?

Regards,
Philip