Re: translation online

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: translation online
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:09:22 +0100

Now that it's done, may I ask for an abstract on what has one to do to
translate the docs in an easy manner?

I'd like to hear what are your best recommendations on the fastest and
more 'correct' way to do this. I think we are already a group of two
or three volunteers ready to do the spanish work. Thank you!

El mar, 12 de dic de 2006, a las 04:30:15 +0100, Han-Wen Nienhuys dijo:

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org