Re: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Re: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 00:52:10 -0600

After reading the responses for some of the french translation issues and
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=TRANSLATION;hb=web/master ,
I gather that the translation of the tutorial is not yet a priority due to the age hits.

So we should start with priority 1 items, ¿yes?

Daniel Tonda C.

2006/12/25, Graham Percival < address@hidden>:
Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I don't know how to use git to get the tutorial and start working in it.
>
> I already used git to download the web site to my computer, and used the
> commands on the
> http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=web/master
> page, but no commits or translations yet. I'm just feeling around with
> git and have no experience with it.

Look in these archives for emails from me containing the word "git",
then read a few responses.  I went through this a few weeks ago, and
their responses are just as relevant for you.

Daniel Tonda C.