Re: Change to Gregorian Transcript template?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Change to Gregorian Transcript template?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:10:16 -0800

This is an easy change, but if Gregorian notation normally works this way, shouldn't this change be applied to gregorian-init.ly instead of the template?

Juergen, should I try to do this?

Geoff Horton wrote:
I must have never before used this on anything with an accidental in
it, because I just noticed some undesirable (to my mind) behavior.
(2.8.6 Windows version, docs to match.) Consider a line like this:

a bf a a \divisioMinima g a b

I think most chants wouldn't show a natural sign before that final b,
but Lilypond will set one. That can be turned off by placing a
#(set-accidental-style 'forget) right after the Score.timing line, and
that's what I'd suggest doing in the template. This would be the
correct default behavior in most cases, I believe.

Geoff