Re: volta questions

From: J.P. Mellor
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:01:12 -0500

    Graham> J.P. Mellor wrote:
    >> I have a few questions about voltas/alternatives.

    Graham> If you would like to report a bug, please construct a
    Graham> minimally small example.  You can probably fit the problem
    Graham> into half a dozen lines of lilypond code; the files you
    Graham> sent are too large to examine.

Sure thing!  Attached are much shorter examples.

volta_test1a.ly - missing vertical line segment on the right side of
                  the volta bracket.

volta_test1b.ly - with a single alternative the final bar of the
                  alternative is not printed as a repeat bar.

I don't think either of these is behaving as they should.

volta_test2a.ly and volta_test2b.ly - highlight functionality that
                  I'd like to see.  I'm not sure what the best way to
                  achieve this is.

Thanks,

jp