Re: New pages for bugs and doc suggestions

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: New pages for bugs and doc suggestions
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:54:58 +1100

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 07:15:07PM -0800, Graham Percival wrote:
> Could one or two people proofread the new pages on bug reports and doc
> suggestions?
>
> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/bugs
> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

In 'bugs':

%% the octovation command doesn't do anything.

'octavation' is misspelled.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile advising new bughunters to ask
-devel or -user if they're not sure it is a bug they have found.
Sometimes bugs are just lack of experience with Lily.

In 'doc adding':

"Here is an imaginary example of a perfect documentation report:"

Are you saying that perfect doc reports are imaginary ? ;-) I would
change the word 'perfect' to, oh I don't know, 'good'?

Again, it might be good to advise prospective doc helpers to check
with the lists (or even you directly) if they have an idea for
changes.

Cameron Horsburgh