Re: [Fwd: Re: numbers as arguments in define-markup-command]

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: numbers as arguments in define-markup-command]
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:23:56 +0100

Am 29. Dezember 2006, 21:57 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

> no, the rule is that you have to end a #...scheme... expression with space

I see. It still might be useful to mention in the docs. I'm not sure
how many users easily distinguish between #...scheme... expressions
and music expressions in a lilypond source. AFAICT it's always safe to
put spaces around brackets if they don't appear at the beginning or
end of a line..

--
Orm

P.S.: BTW: Would it be more appropriate to post these issues to
lily-devel rather than lily-user? I saw you cc'ed it there.