Re: German translation Part

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: German translation Part
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:46:20 +0200

So now I have this strange case. I did all the commands I said in my last email, that is
git pull ... web/master
for two files run
git add
and
for then changed a couple of files. Into each file I inserted the string I get with
git-rev-parse HEAD | head -1
on top.
Then I commited them:
git commit -a -m 'message'
when now making
git format-patch <STRING>^
or
git format-patch <STRING>^.. (there doesn't seem to be a difference)
I get 68 text files, all with some informative names like "changing french translation" and so on. I don't believe that you really want all these files? But how do I get only my changes into that patch?

Thank you.

Greetings
Till