[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Priority 3 Translation spanish, was: Priority 2 Translation of web s
Re: Priority 3 Translation spanish, was: Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish
Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:16:06 +0100
Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I'm sorry but I made a mistake concerning the title of the second mail:
> "Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish"
> It was supposed to be for the:
> Priority 3 Translation of web site to spanish
> I attach it again just in case it went unnoticed because of the title.
As I (and certainly others) choose to sort emails by thread in my e-mail
client, it's better to always send translation stuff using a new (or
very recent) thread, so I can process them quickly.
> My apologies for any inconvenience.
That's OK. Thanks for your work; I've added all pages and pushed to
I've revised README; may you read it in detail and tell me whether
everything makes sense to you please? Get it by doing
git pull git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/ web/master:web/master
This command also ensures that all commands described in the revised
README will work for you.
There is an important issue, though: 'make LANG=es check-translation' in
latest web/master from git.sv.gnu.org says a lot of
fatal: bad object abb073a5a9b3a050525017ef595428c334bcfd9f
I guess it's because you took the committish of a local commit (i.e. a
commit you made but which is missing in git.sv.gnu.org). Please fix this
by using the committish given by
By the way, could you please follow instructions in README to update the
The Translation meister
John Mandereau <address@hidden>
- Re: Priority 3 Translation spanish, was: Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish,
John Mandereau <=