Re: Docs check-translation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Docs check-translation
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:37:48 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
As I'm currently the only person able to update the French user manual,
so it seems to me a urgent issue. In the coming days/weeks, I'll
actually update French translation in stable/2.10, write documentation
for translators (in Documentation/TRANSLATION), cherry-pick the
interesting documentation changes from master to stable/2.10, and
finally update French translation in both branches. Is this a good plan?

For the backporting of docs, I'd just start by copying everything and trying to build it with stable. The skyline spacing docs obviously won't work (so remove them from the backported docs), but AFAIK there aren't any other new features in 2.11 that affect the docs.