lilypond-devel

Re: Ehy fonts?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Ehy fonts?
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 05:53:45 +0100 (CET)

> Well.  Tried to produce 1200 dpi version. (by setting zoom-level to
> 1667% in acroread).

What about giving a helping hand?  Converting the glyphs for ancient
music into something which provides good results with mf2pt1 isn't
rocket science.  It's rather a boring job because you have to replace
elegant MetaFont strokes with outlines.

I've hesitated to do it by myself because J├╝rgen promised to work on
this too.  However, he seems to have no time currently.  Additionally,
I think that some glyph shapes could be improved, but I have
absolutely no `feeling' for ancient music glyphs.

    Werner